Civil Engineer – Ruggiano Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Civil Site Designer / Project Manager. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years practical, proven experience in residential, commercial, and industrial site design and permitting in Vermont. PE licensure and/or AutoCAD experience is a plus. Responsibilities include complete management of project design and permitting, supervision of support staff, scheduling of all work to meet deadlines, and tracking of budgets. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal and written skills, be able to discuss projects with clients, company personnel and agencies and make strong presentations at public hearings. This person would have experience in: roadway and transportation design, utility design (water and sewer), general public works and civil infrastructure projects, preparation of plans and specifications for bidding, and construction administration.
We are seeking an Engineer who shares our passion for high quality design, loyalty to clients, and a fast paced work environment. We offer a competitive salary with benefits including paid sick and vacation time, paid holidays, Simple IRA retirement plan, and more. Please send a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com.
- Project planning and design
- Budget creation and tracking of costs
- Preparation of project plans and specifications
- Interaction with clients, public, and agencies as required
- Preparation of written reports and project documents
- Construction administration and oversight of field inspection tasks
- Assist project engineers/managers as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or similar
- Minimum 5 years prior work experience working for civil engineering firm in Vermont
- Prior experience using AutoCAD (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Ruggiano Engineering, Inc. provides a comprehensive, competitive benefits package. Our medium size firm has ambitious goals for growth. New as well as current staff have a substantial opportunity to make a difference and to advance personally and professionally. We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide excellent compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacations, increasing with length of service
- Paid sick/personal time, increasing with length of service
- (10) Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education & Training
- Disability Insurance
Come grow with us and share in our success!
Please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.