CAD Technician – Our Engineering firm is currently seeking a CAD Technician who shares our passion for high quality design, loyalty to clients, and a fast paced work environment. Applicants must have professional or collegiate CAD experience in AutoCAD Version 2013 and be able to multi-task. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual. Compensation will be based upon the individual’s overall work experience.
Civil Engineer – Our Engineering firm is currently seeking a qualified Civil Engineer with structural engineering experience. This person would have experience in: roadway and transportation design, utility design (water and sewer), general public works and civil infrastructure projects, preparation of plans and specifications for bidding, and construction administration. We are seeking an Engineer who shares our passion for high quality design, loyalty to clients, and a fast paced work environment.
- Project planning and design
- Budget creation and tracking of costs
- Preparation of project plans and specifications
- Interaction with clients, public, and agencies as required
- Preparation of written reports and project documents
- Construction administration and oversight of field inspection tasks
- Assist project engineers/managers as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3 years prior work experience working for Civil Engineering Consulting firm performing design & inspection
- Prior experience using AutoCAD
- Experience performing structural inspection and design
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Ruggiano Engineering, Inc. provides a comprehensive, competitive benefits package. Our medium size firm has ambitious goals for growth. New as well as current staff have a substantial opportunity to make a difference and to advance personally and professionally. We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide excellent compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacations, increasing with length of service
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education & Training
Come grow with us and share in our success!
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: Ruggiano Engineering, Inc. 5 Lake Street St. Albans, VT 05478